BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

What A GREAT Day...=)

Hees.. =p last nite emo emo..bt some one rang me up chat with me and said some sweet things..(memories from last nite)

AS for today, went to school as usual..And as Chiew expected, I am late again..he already told me that last night cz im sleeping late.. Luckily, Nic woke me up jz in time..7.07am...i remember super clearly..haha..i jumped up straight away..

After class linger around computer lab with alex and chiew for a while then went out for lunch..without some one...sad sad..after that i went home, then gt a msg from nic..was planning to take a nap but then quickly got up and went to the library..

AND...the fun part had just begun!!Nic played hide and seek with me =.=''' This time i search every nook and cranny for her..From top floor to the lowest floor, from 1 book shelf to the other..my eyes pain ar...hees..bt enjoyed looking for her..AT LAST, found her hiding in an inconspicuous corner..then bought her MARS chocolate bars just in case she's hungry..doodled on her survey form n an empty paper..HAHA...Nicole..u mz keep that paper ar..full of sweetness...hees..

AND AND...move my chair to sit with her..lol..although we were so scared that i will get scolded by the librarian because that is supposed to be the quiet zone..anyway, held her cold cold chilly hands to keep her warm..hope she felt my good intention...i so loved her..and then she slpt for a while holding my hands..i really had a sweet and lovely moment with her altho its just 1 hr..
Dear, i will be there whenever u need me..just like today..i will appear in front of u asap..i love u always..AND I AM NT AN OLD AUNTY!!!LOve YoU...wake me up for prac 2mr...

0 comments: