BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

waiting for someone

Hmm..already quite late..seriously off my schedule..really shd pull up my socks and not rest on my laurels..although my mind keep sending messages to all the muscles to coordinate a studying process but my muscles just aint obeying to the commands..

William~staring at the math book but cant study..spaced out totally...

Late already o..must slp already...otherwise i will miss chem prac tomorrow.really missed her hands...sweaty hands ar...haha...c u 2mr..d photo of us holding hands...sweet sweet ar...must study hard..cant let mummy down..daddy wants me to inherit his profession..his counting on

me..i must do it =)

anyway..feel lyk waking up at 5am 2mr morning..u see, with the heater around, working anytime isn't a problem anymore..even did my washing at noght and it dried straight the same night!! what a marvellous little machine..

william going to sleep now..gdnite earth..and alll the earthlings..nite nite...
EVER SLEEPING NICOLE>>>>

0 comments: