BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

jz came back from skiing and spa...omg...i felt like jz finish labour!!

Hi darling..aherm..i mean my blog..i jz came bac tis afternoon..after a day skiing..omg..the pain on my leg...pain till nw...all the bones and muscles super pain..like open the legs for so long that kinda pain..like giving birth lidat ar...initially i couldnt even stop when skiing..cant even stand..LOL..the worst part is.................i crashed into the snow patrol snow bike car thingy that was parked there...and ppl laugh at me..haha..so funny...then i gt no choice bt to take skiing lesson..me n my bro..now im proud to say im a pro ski master..lol..although after the lesson gt ppl crashed into me i i tumbled down the hill...and i even lost one of my ski poles when goin up the snow lift to the top of the hill.it drop down..lol..in the end i had to ski bac wv jz 1 pole..super scary ar..the detail about my embarrassing moment i will tell u wen i go bac..arrrggghhh!!!haha..after that leh went to rotorua for polynesia spa which is the world top 10 spa..details also tell u wen i go bac...jz now studied for the umat thing cz tmr goin for tutorial in AUT lecture hall..like goin bac to sch again..sigh!!bt cant study in fully cz thinking bout u ar..duno after 1 week u gt don like me ad anot...aih...din see u 1 week u pretty jor so much o..aih..so many boys go out wv u..they gt crush on u anot??dunno u stilll love me anot..scared scared..u sendiri 2 weeks many things can happen..lagi think lagi scared..i missed u so muc...doin wat aso think bout u..ltr i will on9..nw wanna go photostat the umat papers for u..so many stacks lu...




anyway......................................





















i love u dearly....as owez...xoxo....





gossip mrs signing out...on9 ltr la ya...

0 comments: