BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Should I SLEEP tonight?

Hmmm...it's 4.45am in the morning..Tonight, guess who's the only one that is stil awake with me??It's chiew..haha..normally it shd be nicole though..bt anyway..was doin my enl assignment on Ammu..still left the conclusion bt i had no idea on wat to write..so ended up reading pinkobsess's blogs and since no1 read my blog, I have the freedom to write my blog..^^

Earlier jz nw, I had a chat wv vanessa( who call me jie fu)..haha..

Oh ya, n i gt "fished" by some1 today wv lasso cola candy..She even put the candy on my shoulder..=.='''although im under tremendous stress 2day, bt i still felt happy..Thx to some1..

gt 2 continue look for a passage that i needed so badly in GOST..It's all about inspiration..

Special pink colour for you! GOODNITE...(the colour of someone's pendrive)...


0 comments: